MERA® builds long-term partnerships with each client, and supports each client’s success by leveraging mutual cooperation. Experience has taught MERA® that when we meet each client’s specific needs and help grow their business, the resulting success benefits everyone. MERA®’s commitment to you is integral in each relationship and is delivered through a client-focused service model with customizable touch points throughout the service delivery process.
MERA® is ISO certified and has 40+ years of experience delivering successful service outcomes. We support our more than 100 clients, from our 85 North American service centers, by deploying 330+ field service technicians to provide the following benefits:
- Wider geographic coverage, dependable local service, and an improved local image
- Consistently high service quality.
- No fixed outlays for salaries, benefits, workers, and/or unemployment compensation.
- The cost of regional, district, and area managers is reduced and/or eliminated.
- No capital expenditures for standard tooling, test equipment, and vehicles.
MERA® has learned that successful service partnerships are more than an event, but a process of listening to our clients and consistently meeting their needs – one service event at a time.